Table of contents
What is this about?
If you work in a tech company as anything other than as an engineer, say in sales, as a project manager, customer success, etc, there is a chance from time to time you need to look up tech terms and concepts.
Also, I am sure you have the feeling knowing more tech stuff will help you get better at coming up with solutions within your domain and this is true.
The goal of this course is to put you in a proactive state where you gradually get better at understanding the tech landscape as you progress in your career.
What will I learn?
- This long-term course will explain tech concepts in simple terms.
- Some lessons will explain tech concepts, for example, how cookies work, and how some companies use them to decide which affiliate earns a commission.
- Explanations of who does what in tech.
- Information on the latest news and trends in tech
- Tips and tricks you can use. For example, there is a lesson on how people in sales can craft a potential customer list from any site using basic tech skills.
How is this course delivered?
The course will be delivered in the form of a newsletter and spread out to not bombad you.
Sold? Get Started!
The price tag on this right now is a one-time fee of $5 and you can get started by clicking on the button below.
Here is another article you might like 😊 "Trimming the fat off Bootstrap 4"